Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Time proves everthings.....

after that day
yes....we keep contact by messages
you wake me up every morning and
saying good night after i work
from you back to your hometown until you back here
i dunno what is our relationship
and i also do not wants to know.....
we are just like that

11 february
520....
through message you said to me.
what should i responds..
i do not know how to say out my feeling
and i can't trust you
because....because a lot of things
do you still remember what i've said at airport before i leave?
can't trust you because your life is too complicated...too many girls?
i knew it before i knew you
i know your friend helping you said the good things...
but i choose to trust myself my feeling
and yes those memories during the trips was so sweet
and never forget it

13 Feb
finally we met at tray cafe
for Valentine's Eve??
we eat and talk....and before i leave
you give me a yellow rose and a gift
which is a wallet.....touched and love it so much<3

14 Feb
you've ask my manager to give me an offday
but sorry i really can't make it
its really not enough staff
that night having supper with friends again
and back hostel
you said you bought a rose again
you passed to me and said to me ''Happy Valentines' day''
yesterday's rose is for Valentines' Eve and today is a true day
that's what you said
i appreciate it a lot a lot...
i dunno is from the true of you or you just get use to those with many other girls
sometime i choose not to know too many things and let it be
but anyway i just thanks....


we keep in touch everydays
and the trust makes me feel close to you
but why we just didn't meet up
you didn't ask me to meet up since actually we can
why are we just message???
and one day
should i said
you had break the trust of me toward you??
you....accidently sent a message which is not for me
and for others girl instead
why i was get mad and angry with you
i didn't even wants to reply your message anymore...
i angry because.....i care???
and that day i know i do care and have feeling to you
thats how you flirt those girls....??
why am i so stupid
finally next day
i do reply your message
you fall sicks....high fever
your friends was telling you are so pity
how i wish i can get there to see you....but i work
and i don't have the right feels anywore....

back to normal
we still contact through message
but i saw the things that i wasn't wanted to see
you.....get close to her
i see you post i see your comment
is that her purpose?
to show off that she is close to you
and the question is
WHY? and...why must HER?!?
she attached to me
is like my close friends...but that is last 2 years story
she was like my sister before
out together works together plays together
but.....at last she had show up the true her
i'm just like a toy
who can be good with when she is in good mood
and been throw at side when don't need
and she
complain to manager a lot a lot of things within our work place
my other friend who works there
also having conflict and wonder why i brought her to work there
i....was confuse at first and still protecting you!!
but at last....
i truly gone through her.....

no one understand her
i thought i've understand her  but no....i'm wrong
i still remember the one who have crush on me had tell me that he likes me
she.....attached to him again
is that what you want to show off to me that you are closer to him better than me
and.....whatever and who cares?!?!
cause do not have any feeling to him...!
But you....
why must you close to her ?

Thats the past......
few days later
you said that have to put relationships with other girls
the trust i have build are truly gone.....
the reason is.....to help your friends who have a guy that annoyed her
is that a good reason?!?
i was asking
why must help...? and why must you....?!?
you want me not to misunderstand.....?
if you do care about my feeling....if you really DO
you won't help that girl...
not because you tell me because you care!!!
why must you tell me all that since i'm not yours and you're not mine?!?!
why.....?

Stop replying your messages from that day....
and the following days
the stories comes.....which i don't even wanted to heard!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment