Saturday, March 17, 2012

the truth

not more than one month
after valentine
everything had change
i didn't accept you
because of....many many things
i saw your FB post
how she called you
it seems like usual things for you
you know why i not allowed to called me pig
because i saw you called her the same word....
i rather you call my name that i wouldn't feel that i was same as other girls in your life
who u usually called pig...
at least i'm not the same like others
i found that i'm cheating myself
why am i that silly and stupid!!!!
i'm getting far from you
not like before
that day
i fall sick when working
feel weak and can't get up
not even can get up to do my work....
my face was like hell
this is my 1st time to fall a serious sick like that
that i also dunno why
they allowed me to rest & sleep
in the storeroom
after removing the heat from the body
my neck was red and swollen
i feel sick!!!
and why......
why i think of you...?
feel touched that my besties knew that i fall heavy sick
they come to my work place to see me
but i dunno coz i was still sleeping
from 4pm till 7pm
i woke up then my working friends told me
that you guys come and see me
and a cup of liang teh on the table for me
from my besties...
i was really touched...=')
but....
the 1st thing that i do when i woke up
is look at my phone
hoping that there is a msg from you like before
but....
its empty.....neither inbox nor call....
i was very disappointed....really disappointed!</3


the next day then i knew from friends that
u guys have been close together

a lot of news heard from my friends about you
u guys outing together
saying sweet words
and finally
i heard from my manager
you hold her hand....
FINALLY.......

faster than i thought
you and her together
that's what i expected earlier
why am i so stupid and still left a little trust on you.....

No comments:

Post a Comment