Sunday, April 1, 2012

forgive sounds good...but forget?

accept it like usual
nothing to be supprise of...
that day as usual i was walking to work
otw to work i met you
i look at you and wonder what will be your responds
and you ask me "working?"
i didn't answer you and just pass by instead
in my mind
i knew that you accompany her to work
that day went to Mcd at midnight 3am with friends
and that was the 1st time i saw you and her together....
my friends told me that i deserve a better one
but not him...
feel glad that you give me a lot of sweet memories that i never have
now i know why my friends always said that sweet memories does not last....
thanks to her who let me know the true you
i appreciate a lot the period
when i forget everything and stand besides you
appreciate the stupid things we do together like a couple...
thanks for everything.....
all the best for you and her.....








No comments:

Post a Comment